Testing ProceduresAttention all Pre-license Applicants:
Beginning January 1, 2009 PSI Services, LLC will administer the Real Estate licensing examinations for the State of Oklahoma. The content and pricing will not be changing (see http://www.ok.gov/OREC/ for examination fee).
All applications will still be processed at OREC, and still must be completed. Application A with a completed finger print card and fee of $41.00, application B, including a photo, proof of citizenship and proof of education, must be received by OREC before PSI will be notified by OREC of an applicant’s approval to test. Approval to test will be sent out on a daily basis to the applicants and to PSI.
The process for administration of the examinations will be as follows:
1. Examinations will be delivered via computer at any PSI Examination Center
- Examination fees will be paid directly to PSI Services LLC.
- Application A with a completed finger print card and fee of $41.00, application B, including a photo, proof of citizenship and proof of education, must be received by OREC, before PSI will be notified by OREC of an applicants approval to test.
- Applicants will receive results immediately following the examination.
- If an applicant fails the examination, they will be given the option to review their failed questions at the end of their examination; this will be their only opportunity for review.
- If an applicant fails, they may contact PSI immediately to reschedule. For example, an applicant who tests unsuccessfully on a Wednesday can reschedule that day, and retest as soon as Thursday, depending upon space availability.
- Applicants may schedule for an examination using one of the following methods:
- Via the Internet 24 hours a day at www.psiexams.com
- Using a touch-tone phone, call PSI 24 hours a day at (800) 733-9267
- With a PSI registrar at (800) 733-9267, available Monday through Friday, between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
The Oklahoma examinations are administered at the PSI examination centers in Oklahoma as listed below
PSI - Oklahoma City
3800 N Classen Blvd, Ste C-20
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
From I-235 take the 63rd St exit. Go West on 63rd St. You will see a sign that says ‘To Classen Blvd’. Continue to follow the signs (you will be going thru Chesapeake Oil Compound). When you get to Classen Blvd, go South. The office is located in a white building on the East side of Classen.
PSI - Tulsa
2816 East 51St Street, Suite 101
Tulsa, OK 74105
From I-44 East, exit number 228 (Harvard), stay to the right which will be westbound on 51st St. 1/4 mi on the left is the office building, red awning over entrance.
From I-44 West, exit number 228 (Harvard), turn south (left) at off ramp onto Harvard. Turn West (right) on 51st St. Building is on the south side of 51st (left), red awning over entrance.
PSI - McAlester
21 East Carl Albert Parkway
McAlester, Oklahoma 74501
From South Main St., turn right onto US 270 East. Go 1/2 block. End at 21 E. Carl Albert Parkway (Highway 270).
PSI - Woodward
1915 Oklahoma Ave, Suite 3
Woodward, Oklahoma 73801
From Highway 270, go west at the intersection of 9th and Oklahoma Avenue. Go west 10 blocks to 19th Street. The building is on the south side of Oklahoma Avenue, across from the Sonic Drive-In.
If you have further questions, please contact the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission at 1-866-521-3389.